and the award goes to… Me!
This is my 2nd award. I’m always amazed and tickled pink about receiving an award from a fellow blogger. I was given this award by Andrea at Harvesting Hecate. Thank you very much Andrea.
The (current) rules are:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog. DONE
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you. DONE
3.) State 7 things about yourself. (should this be random odd stuff?)
*I have far more bags & shoes for any hick Mainer who doesn’t dress up, should.
*I am missing an organ.
*I have eclectic taste in most things.
*I really do LIKE spending time with my kids.
*I have an office supply addiction (pens/pencils/notebooks/journals/etc).
*I use “right on” too much thanks to an ex-boyfriend.
*I have eyes on my back.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award. (I haven’t listed 15 but I break the rules, and venture to the beat of my own drum.)
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back. (I think this is really part of #4. And where did 15 come from? Why not 10 or 7 or 5?)
Some of these may have already received this type of award or something like it. Some may find this award cheesy and unimportant. Others may find it the highlight of their day or week. I’ve listed the bloggers who I find inspiration from. I read far more than 15 blogs between WordPress, blogger, and self hosted sites. I’m not trying to be stingy to those who didn’t get this award, but I’m taking the literal sense of INSPIRING.
- She’s a Maineiac – I find other Mainer’s blogs quite interesting and enjoy reading them to see how life is going with them in their corner of Maine.
- Stories from home – A Maine photographer.
- Maine: the way life turned out – Things are a little different on that side of the state than where I am. Maybe one day I’ll meet the New England bloggers.
- Food to Feed Your Soul & The Maine Conscious Consumer – Samantha has two blogs, I find both of them equity inspiring. I know her personally and had to include her in this list. She wrote the book The Maine Conscious Consumer.
- Preservation in Pink – This is my secret crush I think. I love all the photos of old buildings and the history in this blog. I may not always “like” or comment but I’m always lurking. I’m probably a closet historical architecture junky. (LOL) It makes wish that I could save many houses, including my grandparent’s.
- The Thinking Closet – I know Lauren has already received this award, I’ve seen it on her blog. However I find her inspiring. I only found her recently and really do love reading the majority of her posts so far. (even though I’m not a D.Y.I.er at this point.) I’m closely following her progress in converting her blog to a .com.
- Knocked over by a Feather – She’s had a lot of crap dealt to her and you read about it but she keeps on keeping on and I admire that.
- Acts of Random Art – Art is great and I think this idea of random art around town is awesome. I plan on leaving random pieces for random people this spring.
These three blogs are quite popular and fairly well-known. I doubt they need a “Very Inspiring Blogger” award but I had to mention them because I do find them very inspiring.
After two days of compiling this post I think I’m finally done. Than you everyone who reads my blog because I’m still amazed you’re here. I do not take you for granted at all. I’m grateful to all of those bloggers who have made it to my reading list, which is MANY times the few listed here. They each are of great value and would be missed, keep up the awesome work my friends.