Okay, I don’t usually do this and fair warning this could be kind of raunchy (just a smidgen) but I couldn’t pass this up. The ad was just sitting there on my Facebook and I had to.
Now if you’re of a delicate nature you may not want to read on.
A few questions…
- Did this come first or did the sex swing? (sorry for the education… I did warn you.) AKA: love swing/harness
- Did a yogi discover this new anti gravity (inversion) yoga while in a sex swing? (he was getting busy. brown chicken brown cow)
- It has a 30 day trial… returns? *ponder* (somethings I don’t want to think about)
- Should it really go on a child’s swing-set as the video says? (a sex swing on the youngsters play set.)
- Or should we hang it from a doorway? (awkward if it’s in view of the front door. DING DONG…)
- Can it be installed over the bed? (now that’s more like it.)
All joking aside, I can see how it would be beneficial to people. I’ve often thought I need an inversion table session, but sadly I don’t have one. It could prove to be quite interesting to say the least. Especially when visitors come calling. “What’s this?” So inversion yoga and conversation starter, a two-for.
You’d think a sex swing would have a bit more help keeping you in to avoid mishap falls. Don’t want to file that lawsuit. “Woman sues for fall from sex swing. Suing maker for $250,000.” Although this looks much safer.
Hope you found this humorous as it was intended. 😉
*I really should have been working on my novel and not this. Last scheduled post for November while I’m otherwise occupied. *light bulb* Maybe write this into the novel?