Those of you who do direct sales or have done direct sales can you share your experience? You can either respond here or PM me.
- Do/Did you like the company?
- Which is/was it?
- How much was start up?
- Is/was there a minimum order per a month or quarter?
- What is/was the commission percentage?
- How busy are/were you to maintain your status?
- How busy are/were you when you earned extra money?
- How friendly is/was the company for dealing with issues/returns?
- Do you “have to” recruit?
- What is the training like?
I looked up the top 100 DS companies for 2015 and found the top 5 as:
- Amway – USA
- Avon – USA
- Herbalife – USA
- Mary Kay – USA
- Vorwerk – Germany
Here’s where other well know DS companies fall on the list:
- #8 – Tupperware
- #14 – Primarica
- #28 – Thirty-one Gifts
- #36 – Arbonne
- #38 – Scentsy
- #60 – Origami Owl
I had my own experience as a DS consultant with Creative Memories (which I’m still trying to unload old stock from 7+ years ago) and for about 3 months I tried the Primarica thing over 15 years ago. I want to see how things have changed since then. I want to know how you feel about the opportunities you have had with direct sales, good and bad.